Each time you tell the FuelFood.io how hard your workout will be, it uses default macro targets to select suggested recipes and create your meal plan. Understanding that every athlete is different, the system allows you to adjust macro targets for each day.
Note: Custom macro meal generation takes a bit longer than when using the defaults.
- On Add or Edit Day Plan, find the “Enter manual macro composition” slider.
- When adding a Day Plan, it will be on the second page.
- When editing a Day Plan, it will be under “Custom.”
- Use the sliders to select the macro composition you desire.
- Click Next (for adding) or Update (for editing)
- Find the date on the Meal Plan screen and click “Generate Meals.”